Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2018 Press Releases
- Trustees set 2018-19 tuition
- Risk of extreme weather events higher if Paris Agreement goals aren’t met
- Stanford contributes $1 million to preserve housing
- Corporate sustainability often less than meets the eye
- New method for waking up devices
- Millennials want to marry, buy homes by same time as other generations
- Art collector and Stanford donor Harry “Hunk” Anderson dies at 95
- Avoiding blackouts with 100% renewable energy
- New map profiles induced earthquake risk