Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2018 Press Releases
- Why deep oceans gave life to the first big, complex organisms
- It’s in the genes – potential hope for pikas hit by climate change
- Artificial Intelligence report finds advances in working with human language, global reach
- How bacterial communities transport nutrients
- Receiving genetic information can change risk
- Square one for U.S. nuclear waste management program
- Lab explores universal basic income
- Agricultural economist Timothy Josling dies at age 78
- Global carbon dioxide emissions rise even as coal wanes and renewables boom
- Stanford University reports FY2018 financial results
- A microbe’s membrane helps it survive extreme environments