Press Releases – 2016
Below you will find an index to the 2016 press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2016 Press Releases
- Kelp forests thriving in some locations despite environmental stressors, Stanford researcher finds
- Study of abandoned oil and gas wells reveals new ways of fixing the worst methane emitters
- Stanford research explores novel perspectives on the evolution of Spanish
- Battery electric cars are a better choice for reducing emissions than fuel cell vehicles, Stanford study finds
- Stanford experts discuss the deep political divide in the U.S.
- Stanford solar physicist unlocks easier way to observe peculiar particles that reveal the inner workings of the sun
- How can the world manage a historic climate agreement?
- Stanford Philharmonia conductor orchestrates a set of challenges
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg to deliver Stanford lecture on a meaningful life
- Stanford researchers find places are targets of racial bias