Press Releases – 2016
Below you will find an index to the 2016 press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2016 Press Releases
- Birds flying through laser light reveal faults in flight research, Stanford study shows
- Syrian crisis altered region’s land and water resources, Stanford study finds
- Stanford unveils innovative solar generating station
- Portions of the brain fall asleep and wake back up all the time, Stanford researchers find
- Charles M. Stein, extraordinary statistician and anti-war activist, dies at 96
- Number of manmade earthquakes in Oklahoma declining, but risk remains high
- New interactive Stanford website presents unexamined data on federal programs that aid local governments in the American West
- Stanford scholar reveals complex history of Ottoman Empire in the Age of Revolution
- New nontoxic hydrogels developed by Stanford engineers could aid in food production and other applications
- Stanford engineers create prototype chip just three atoms thick
- Oldest adults may have much to gain from social technology, according to Stanford research