Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2017 Press Releases
- New research: Toddlers’ grammar skills are learned, not innate
- Brain scans predict at-risk teens’ drug use two years later
- California State Supreme Court Justice Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar will be 2017 Commencement speaker at Stanford
- Q&A with Stanford experts puts Oroville Dam breach in context
- Trustees approve 2017-18 tuition and reaffirm Stanford’s financial aid commitment
- Stanford experts offer policy proposals, insights on U.S.-Asia relations
- Personalized virtual reality displays match eyesight
- Stanford researchers measure African farm yields using high-resolution satellites
- Stanford researchers among those discussing the future of conservation
- Stanford Radio on SiriusXM features ‘living room conversations’ with faculty