Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2016 Press Releases
- Deepwater Horizon oil spill impacted bluefin tuna spawning habitat in Gulf of Mexico, Stanford and NOAA researchers find
- Stanford scientists uncover how a fluctuating brain network may make us better thinkers
- Stanford physicists develop a more sensitive microscope
- Stanford-led team simulates the inner strain on the brain to better plan surgery
- Theodore W. Anderson, a renowned scholar in mathematical statistics and econometrics at Stanford, dies at 98
- Satellites help link Texas earthquakes to wastewater injection, Stanford scientist says
- Unique feeding habits of whales come to light
- New findings by Stanford chemists could lead to greener methanol production
- Time to adjust U.S. national security strategy amid unraveling of global order
- Larger marine animals at higher risk of extinction, and humans are to blame, Stanford-led study finds