Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2016 Press Releases
- Stanford researchers reveal cost-effective path to drought resiliency
- Predatory prawns eliminate a major parasite more effectively than drugs alone, Stanford-led environmental research finds
- Stanford research cites child mortality as major factor in lifespan inequality gap
- Board of Trustees elects Henry A. Fernandez to a five-year term
- Deadly truck attack on French Riviera a new twist on an old terror tactic, Stanford experts say
- Data can help rebuild police-community relationships, Stanford expert says
- American political speech is increasingly partisan, Stanford research shows
- Girl Scouts can help parents make energy-saving decisions at home, research shows
- Stanford research details ‘one-two punch’ of climate and land use changes on certain species