Cardinal Print: your all-in-one solution for printing, scanning, and copying
When faculty, staff, and students return to campus, Cardinal Print multifunctional devices (MFDs) will be the new go-to device to fulfill printing, scanning, and copying needs. Cardinal Print devices are currently installed across the Redwood City Campus, and will be installed on the main campus as Stanford’s print solution over the next few years.
What this means for you
- A convenient and optimal experience
With Cardinal Print devices, you can:
- Retrieve your output from any Cardinal Print device on Stanford campuses.
- Review and manage your print queue on the web or at the printer.
- Scan and send documents to yourself and others directly from the printer.
- Enhanced security
The days of rushing to the printer to retrieve sensitive documents are over. With Cardinal Print, you can securely retrieve your materials upon arrival at the device by using your Stanford ID card or entering your SUNet ID and password.
What this means for Stanford
Cardinal Print is a university-wide strategic initiative that will change and improve how faculty, staff, and students approach their work. As a managed print service, a single vendor maintains the machines and their supplies, and replaces current machines with new multifunction devices (MFDs). Cardinal Print supports Stanford’s goals of enhancing security, improving workflow efficiency, achieving long-term sustainability goals, strengthening support, and reducing costs. Take a closer look at the program’s goals in this infographic.
- For more information about the Stanford Print Policy, visit Stanford University Print Policy and Stanford University Print Policy FAQ’s.
- If your department or group is interested in obtaining a Cardinal Print device, please visit the Cardinal Print service webpage and request a Cardinal Print assessment.