COVID-19 vaccination giveaway program
Vaden Health Services encourages students to upload their vaccination documentation to the Vaden Health Services patient portal as soon as possible.
Vaden Health Services is launching a weekly giveaway program to encourage students to get vaccinated and then upload their vaccination documentation to the Vaden Health Services patient portal as soon as possible. Students with approved extension or exemption (religious or medical) requests are also eligible for the giveaway.
The sooner Vaden receives your materials, the more chances you have to win one of our great giveaways, including gift cards for Amazon, DoorDash and Starbucks. Continuing students and new undergraduates can access the Vaden patient portal now. New graduate and professional students will be able to access the portal on July 19, when they matriculate.
You will find more details on the giveaways at the end of this message.*
- Stanford is requiring all students coming to campus this fall (or arriving this summer for programs such as Sophomore College or Leland Scholars) to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or to have an extension or exemption.
- For undergraduates,
July 23 is the deadline to upload your vaccination documentation.
July 23 is also the deadline to request an extension or exemption (religious or medical).
- For graduate and professional students,
July 30 is the deadline to upload your vaccination documentation.
July 30 is also the deadline to request an extension or exemption (religious or medical).
- If you don’t submit your documentation to Vaden by the deadline, a hold will be placed on your account, which will prevent you from registering for classes this fall.
Vaccinate now to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible
- Research indicates COVID-19 vaccines keep you from getting COVID-19 and from getting seriously ill, even if you do get COVID-19.
- International students should get vaccinated as soon as they can with whatever vaccine is available to them.
Vaden Health Services
* The giveaway will begin July 1 and end August 5. Each Thursday, Vaden will randomly select 20 new or continuing undergraduate and 20 new or continuing graduate/professional students who have uploaded their vaccination documentation to the Vaden patient portal or who have approved extensions or exemptions. Selected students will receive a $25 gift card from Amazon, DoorDash or Starbucks via email. Recipients’ names and vaccination status will be kept confidential to safeguard protected health information.