Press Releases – 2021
Below you will find an index to the 2021 press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2021 Press Releases
- Stanford supports community health workers conducting COVID-19 vaccine outreach in area’s Latinx community
- Living near oil and gas wells increases air pollution exposure
- Growing climate solutions
- Pollution’s impact on child health
- Supporting students involved in the justice system
- Why extinctions ran amok in ancient oceans, and why they slowed down
- Indigenous climate activist wins 2021 Bright Award