Press Releases – 2016
Below you will find an index to the 2016 press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2016 Press Releases
- Hubert R. Marshall, longtime political science teacher at Stanford, dies at 96
- Unexamined risks from tar sands oil may threaten oceans
- No more burning batteries? Stanford scientists turn to AI to create safer lithium-ion batteries
- Six-minute cellphone call improves student enrollment, teacher attendance in Pakistan, Stanford study finds
- Today’s children face tough prospects of being better off than their parents, Stanford researchers find
- Worm larva is like a swimming head, Stanford researchers say
- Stanford is shedding light on career paths in the arts
- China’s perceived level of influence over Latin America questioned in Stanford expert’s research
- Stanford computer scientist Donald Knuth’s annual lecture to be streamed live in video that offers virtual reality experience
- Stanford researchers say school kids can do safe and simple biological experiments over the internet