Workshop Series: Building a Future of Choices
The Office of Total Compensation will sponsor its retirement and financial planning workshop series, Building a Future of Choices, again this spring. These workshops can help employees make the most of their University-sponsored retirement investment options and develop a personal financial plan.
The workshop series will begin in late April and will include the most popular previous workshops. In addition, three new workshops will be available. Individual invitations with a description of each workshop will be mailed to home addresses this month.
Workshops to be offered this spring include:
- Building your Basic Financial Game Plan
- Retirement Planning: Defining and Refining Your Goals
- Understanding the Basics of Investing
- Asset Allocation
- TIAA-CREF Distribution Options
- Social Security and Medical Options after Retirement
- Estate Planning
- Budget and Debt Management (New)
- Are You Ready to Retire (New)
- Personal Financial Planning (New)