Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2016 Press Releases
- No more burning batteries? Stanford scientists turn to AI to create safer lithium-ion batteries
- Six-minute cellphone call improves student enrollment, teacher attendance in Pakistan, Stanford study finds
- Today’s children face tough prospects of being better off than their parents, Stanford researchers find
- Worm larva is like a swimming head, Stanford researchers say
- Stanford is shedding light on career paths in the arts
- China’s perceived level of influence over Latin America questioned in Stanford expert’s research
- Stanford computer scientist Donald Knuth’s annual lecture to be streamed live in video that offers virtual reality experience
- Stanford researchers say school kids can do safe and simple biological experiments over the internet
- Taking back control of an autonomous car affects human steering behavior, Stanford research shows
- New Stanford lab will create technologies that help alleviate poverty in America
- Birds flying through laser light reveal faults in flight research, Stanford study shows
- Syrian crisis altered region’s land and water resources, Stanford study finds
- Stanford unveils innovative solar generating station