CONTACT: Stanford University News Service (650) 723-2558
Campus homeowners plan annual meeting
STANFORD -- The annual meeting of faculty and staff campus homeowners,
known officially as the Stanford Campus Residential Leaseholders Inc., is
scheduled for 7 p.m. Monday, May 17, in Terman Auditorium.
All campus homeowners are cordially invited to the meeting, which will be
as brief as possible and followed by a coffee and cake social, said Betty
Kaplan of SCRL.
Guests from the university administration have been invited to comment on
several timely issues. The agenda includes:
- A report from Dan DeYoung, SCRL president, on activities and progress
being made by the organization.
- A report from the executive director on the year's activities.
- A report from the Facilities Committee on projects to enhance
residential area maintenance and to recommend expenditure of funds for
- A report from the university Operations and Maintenance department,
including an update on new water rates, the foothills fire- safety plan and
the recycling program (the latter discussion will include representatives of
Peninsula Sanitary Services, which has the Stanford waste collection and
- A report from university administrators on the status of planning for
the proposed Stanford West housing and retirement complex, the Sand Hill Road
reconfiguration project and the Hill Site faculty/staff housing development
- General discussion and response to concerns expressed by homeowners.
- Election of members of the Board of Directors for 1993-94.
There will be a chance for homeowners to socialize informally after the
meeting. Coffee and cake will be served. For more information, contact Betty
Kaplan at 725-8963.
This is an archived release.
This release is not available in any other form.
Images mentioned in this release are not available online.
Stanford News Service has an extensive library of images,
some of which may be available to you online.
Direct your request by EMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.