CONTACT: Stanford University News Service (415) 723-2558
Business School selects 1992-93 faculty fellows
STANFORD -- Eleven faculty members at the Stanford University Graduate
School of Business have been named faculty fellows or scholars for the
1992-93 academic year.
The fellowships provide the recipients with additional support for their
research and course development.
Awards and their recipients are:
- Robert M. and Anne T. Bass fellowship, established by a gift from Bass,
MBA '74, and his wife, Anne: Srikant Datar, associate professor of
accounting; George Foster, Paul L. and Phyllis Wattis Foundation Professor of
Management; James M. Patell, Herbert Hoover Professor of Public and Private
Management; and Jeffrey H. Zweibel, assistant professor of finance.
- BP America faculty fellowship, a gift from the BP America corporation:
Andrea Shepard, assistant professor of strategic management.
- Class of '63 Lectureship, a gift from the MBA class of 1963 on the
occasion of its 25th reunion: Constance Bagley, lecturer of law and
- Emerson Electric faculty fellowship, established by a gift from the St.
Louis, Mo., firm: William S. Lovejoy, associate professor of decision
- Bob and Marilyn Jaedicke faculty scholarship, established by Business
School faculty to honor former dean Robert K. Jaedicke and his late wife:
Rajiv Lal, associate professor of marketing and management science.
- Fletcher Jones faculty scholarship, awarded by the Fletcher Jones
Foundation of Los Angeles: Kevin L. Keller, associate professor of marketing.
- Graduate School of Business faculty fellowship, established by an
anonymous alumnus of the Business School: Robert J. Flanagan, professor of
- James and Doris McNamara faculty fellowship, a gift from Doris McNamara
of Palo Alto: William P. Barnett, assistant professor of strategic
This is an archived release.
This release is not available in any other form.
Images mentioned in this release are not available online.
Stanford News Service has an extensive library of images,
some of which may be available to you online.
Direct your request by EMail to email@example.com.