Lots of Cardinal football fans expected on Friday, Nov. 30
With Stanford football's win against UCLA on Saturday, Stanford Stadium will host the Pac-12 Football Championship Game (FCG) at 5 p.m. on Friday. The FCG, which in a rematch of Saturday's game pits the Cardinal against the Bruins, is expected to sell out.
Traffic in and around Stanford's campus will be extremely heavy between 2 and 6 p.m. Please keep in mind that bus and shuttle services may be delayed due to heavy traffic.
For questions, call 650-736-PARK (7275).
Note the following changes to campus parking because of the game:
- The Track House and Varsity/Sunken Diamond parking lots will be closed to commuters starting at 10 p.m. on Thursday through Friday. Both lots will be reserved for valid Track House or Sunken Diamond Pac-12 FCG parking permits only.
- Displaced commuters ("A" or "C" permit holders) will be allowed to park in Galvez Field or Eucalyptus Grove/Lot #9 (accessible via Galvez Street or Lasuen Drive) on Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. After 2 p.m., all cars entering the lots will require a FCG parking permit or $25 (cash only). If cars are parked before 2 p.m. they may remain in parking lots for the duration of the day/night.
- The Maples parking lot and PS-7 (Knight Management Center) are not part of the FCG parking plan and will be open for commuters for business as usual. "A" and "C" permits will be enforced in these lots like a normal business day.
Parking for the championship game:
Parking for the FCG is $25, CASH ONLY. Please have your pre-purchased FCG parking pass or have cash ready before arriving at the entrance to lots.
- Lot #2 will open at 3 p.m. on Wednesday for valid Lot #2 FCG parking permits only.
- Lot #1, #2 (via El Camino) and #3 will open at 11 a.m. Friday.
- All other parking lots will open at noon on Friday.
Due to tight deadlines, parking passes can no longer be shipped. If you would like to pre-purchase a parking pass for the FCG, please call the Stanford Athletics Ticket Office at 800-STANFORD or visit the ticket office at Gate 2 of Stanford Stadium. All parking passes must be picked up prior to Friday at the ticket office between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We are also projecting that thousands of will call ticket orders will need to be picked up before the game on Friday, which could cause long lines and be very inconvenient for fans. Rather than waiting until Friday, we encourage you to pick up your tickets in advance at the Stanford Stadium ticket office, which will be open each day between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.